Saturday, October 25, 2014

Opportunism Knocks as Focus on ISIS Allows Obama to Serve as the Ayatollah's Catamite

"Catamite"--great word, eh? I first read it years ago, in Anthony Burgess's Earthly Powers, where it jumps out at you in the novel's very first line:
"It was the afternoon of my eighty-first birthday, and I was in bed with my catamite when Ali announced that the archbishop had come to see me."
I have reread that book at least five times over the years, and it has given me immense pleasure each time. Rather than contemplate Obama's treachery/betrayal--which makes me want to vomit--I think I'll take the Burgess down from the book shelf (I know exactly where to find it) and give it another read.

Obama's treachery/betrayal will give
the Grandiose Ayatollah all the earthly
powers he has even dreamed of.

No comments: