Friday, August 31, 2018

D-I-S-G-U-S-T

That's exactly what I felt when I happened to catch Bill Clinton sitting beside overt Jew-hater Louis Farrakhan at Aretha Franklin's funeral, televised on CNN.

Update: Here's the backstory:
The Franklin/Farrakhan relationship dates back several decades, according to a statement Farrakhan made after her death.

‘In 1972, when I was minister in New York City, Temple No 7, the police attacked our mosque. Within a few hours, Aretha Franklin came to the mosque, to my office, and said that she saw the news and came as quickly as she could to stand with us and offer us her support,’ Farrakhan wrote.


‘She asked me if Rev Jesse Jackson had been there to show support. I said, not yet. She said, he’ll be here within 48 hours. Rev Jackson came and stood with the Muslims.
Jesse Jackson? Oh, you mean the guy who once referred to NYC as "Hymietown."

Those were some really swell Jew-loathers the Queen of Soul liked to hang out with. Not that it matters now but I can't help but: was she in synch with them, Jew-wise?

1 comment:

mrzee said...

The police did not "attack" Mosque No. 7, they responded to a 911 call at the mosque. When they entered the mosque they were attacked by Farrakhan's followers and one officer, Phill Cardillo died the next day.

Mayor Lindsey, who had Presidential ambitions, never allowed a proper investigation. The lead Detective, Randy Jurgenson, was prohibited from entering the mosque, the crime scene, and from speaking to any mosque members, ie. witnesses.