Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fly Guy

Chaneling Sinatra, Obie extends this musical invitation to the Muslim world:

Come fly with me,
Come fly, come share my dream.
If you're distressed I'll do my best
To boost your self-esteem.
Come fly with me, come fly and share my dream


Come fly with me, let's fly down to the Cape.
To get a grip a rocketship provides the best escape.
Come fly with me, I'll cut through the red tape.

Once I get you up there where you'll thrill to scientists,
Dispell the mists, coexist.
Once I get you up there you'll be holding me so dear 
We won't fear jihadi lads who scream, "Allahu Akbar!"

Islam-wise, I'm lookin' out for you.
My middle name's, you know, Hussein.
My good intent shines through.
It's perfect for a dope with Utopia on the brain.
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away!

No comments: