Thursday, March 27, 2014

Jewish School Teacher in Paris Beaten by Muslim Thugs Recounts the Horror

This is sickening:
A Jewish teacher who was attacked by anti-Semitic assailants in Paris last week recounted the harrowing attack, in which he said three North African men beat him savagely and drew a swastika on his chest after he left a kosher restaurant. 
The man, identified only as "David," spoke to the New York-based Jewish newspaper The Algemeiner, which published several photos of him with two black eyes, as well as pictures of the crude Nazi symbol he said was scrawled on him as a sick "marker."
"Often my family and friends who are still in France tend to ignore the rise of anti-Semitism and its danger, but this recent video shows that it’s real.”
“They started to curse me out: ‘dirty Jew,’ ‘death to the Jews,’ ‘son of a b****,’ etc.," the man said of the March 20 attack. "Then they started to beat me up,” David says in a clip before breaking down in tears. “I was hit on my face, I got my nose fractured… And then one of them took something out of his pocket, I thought it was a knife… It was a marker… And this is what they did to me (showing his chest), a swastika as they were screaming ‘dirty Jew.’ ”
Identifying them as "North African" is part of the problem. It is redolent (it stinks, actually) of a cringing political correctness that dares not identify the root of the problem--Muslim antipathy toward Jews that's written into Islamic texts and which has reached new heights of hysterical hatefulness because, in defiance of those texts, Israel exists and thrives.

No comments: