Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"Slut Is One of the Nicer Things I've Been Called..."

It's no, ahem, fluke that conservative women have been on the receiving end of ugly insults lobbed by morally superior "progressives"--the same kind of folks who need to be hosed down when a lefty chick is called a "slut" by a conservative radio personality. Michelle Malkin--she's quoted above--lists some of the other charming things she's been called in "over 20 years of public life":
In college during the late 1980s, it was “race traitor,” “coconut” (brown on the outside white on the inside) and “white man’s puppet.” After my first book, “Invasion,” came out in 2001, it was “immigrant-hater,” the “Radical Right’s Asian Pitbull,” “Tokyo Rose” and “Aunt Tomasina.” In my third book, 2005′s “Unhinged,” I published entire chapters of hate mail rife with degrading, unprintable sexual epithets and mockery of my Filipino heritage.
Now that Michelle has itemized all the ugly epithets, I'm sure she'll get her own Fluke phone call from Barack Obama (for the sake of Sasha and Malia, of course). ;)

No comments: