Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Democracy Trashed at Local Hizb-Ut-Tahrir Conference

Tarek Fatah gets the goods from a woman who was there. As she describes it,
“I walked into the banquet hall with approximately 100 attendees who were gender segregated. I sat next to a woman who said she had been in Canada for 40 years. When I asked her if she felt any disconnect between enjoying 40 years of democracy, yet supporting the Hizb-ut-Tahrir who wanted to end it, she explained that democracy has done nothing good to people, so she and other believers follow Allah's rule. 
"The first speaker reminded Muslims that they are obligated to implement Allah's orders that fulfil the Islamic State. It is "not permissible for us to choose’ he said, citing the Quran. 
“However, he said it was necessary to win the public's hearts and minds; and to partner with people of power, citing examples from the life of The Prophet. 
“At the end, a three-minute video was presented to demonstrate the collective oil and natural gas production capabilities of the Muslim world, the human capital needed to mine and process these resources ... the military power required to protect them and the types of weapons needed to make such a military effective.”
I wouldn't fret it, folks. It's but a particularly vibrant swatch of Justin's Amazing Multiculti Dreamcoat.



Update: Trudeau sings (you knew I couldn't resist):

I played my cards
So very shrewdly.
To put it crudely,
I flimflammed you.
My "sunny ways"
Are a bamboozle.
Those who enthuse'll
Make my dreams come true.

I bore the name.
The Trudeau branding
Made me commanding,
Harper was through.
My savoir faire--
Sheer smoke and mirrors.
And Tory fears, dears,
Well, they all came true.

A clap of hands,
Some SJ crap.
They just adore
My leftist rap.
I rhyme and beatbox
Like a Bieber.
I'm their biggest crush!

May I return
To the beginning
Back when my spinning
Could still shine through?
That I'm inept
Has been revealed now.
Your fate is sealed now
'Cuz my dreams came true...

No comments: