Monday, May 3, 2010

Mahmoud's Turn

Iran's Veep has spilled the beans about A-jad's UN speech:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in his address in New York will foil US efforts to isolate Tehran over it civilian nuclear program, says his vice president.
Ahmadinejad's message to the UN nuclear disarmament conference is that "Iran will not give up even a portion of its inalienable nuclear rights," Vice President Lotfollah Forouzandeh was quoted by Fars News as saying on Monday.

He added that the president's New York visit also "conveys the Iranian nation's message of peace and friendship to the world and shows that the Islamic Republic is empowered more than ever, while the global arrogance is weakened."

President Ahmadinejad arrived in New York early on Monday to take part in the 2010 Review Conference of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

The conference, which will run from May 3 to May 28, aims to monitor global progress in fulfilling disarmament obligations set out in the NPT.

"The participation of Ahmadinejad in the NPT Review Conference shows that Iran seeks lasting peace and security in the world and it is the colonialist countries that threaten others with nuclear bombs," Forouzandeh said.
Nothing even remotely surprising there. What the veep isn't divulging, though, is that A-jad has planned a surprise for confab attendees. He's going to perform a striptease to one of his favourite numbers from the Broadway musical Gypsy!, with words revised especially for the occasion:
 
Let me entertain you,
Let me tell you lies.
I can do taqiyaah;
I'd rather fool than be ya.
I love you improvise.
And if you're real dumb
Like Barack Obam'
You'll let me redraw the map.
So let me entertain you,
Just know that I'm full of crap, yes sir,
Know
That
I'm full of crap!

Update: "And for my encore...:

Sharia, sharia, sharia, sharia,
Sharia, sharia, sharia, sharia,
Sharia, sharia has such a nice ring.
That is my absolute favorite thing.

Sharia, sharia, sharia, sharia,
Sharia, sharia, sharia, sharia,
Sharia in winter, fall, summer and spring.
That is my absolute favorite thing.

When Wahhab's howl,
Infidels kvetch,
When I'm low on mirth
I simply remember my favorite thing
And how it will rule the Earth."

Remember, folks, there is a religious plot to comandeer the planet, only it isn't secret and it sure ain't Jewish.

No comments: