Thursday, April 28, 2011

Barry and Mahmoud Sitting in a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Mahmoud Abbas is p.o.'d because he thinks Obama pulled a fast one on him--in a tree:
But the move [Hamas and Fatah making kissy-face] could still backfire for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. In recent days, he has become concerned that, despite earlier reports to the contrary, the Obama administration may try to dissuade other western countries from supporting a United Nations resolution in September in favour of an independent state. In an interview last week with Newsweek, Mr Abbas accused the American president of misleading him. "It was Obama who suggested a full settlement freeze," he told the magazine. "I said OK, I accept. We both went up the tree. After that, he came down with a ladder and he removed the ladder and said to me, jump. Three times he did it."
He did? Sorry I missed it (thrice).

No comments: