Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wicked Fun: Kristin Chenowyth's "Popular" Parody Spoofs Anthony Weiner

 
Update: Thought I'd add to the fun with this:
 
Oh, I might be sitting pretty,
The mayor of this city,
My bid would not have sunk.
And, who knows?,
Next step the White House,
The First Lady, she's my bright spouse,
If I hadn't sext my junk.
 
I would not be "Carlos Danger";
That dude would be a stranger.
They'd swallow all my bunk.
But you know I'm really antsy
And can't keep it in my pants, see?
That is why I sext my junk.
 
Picture me,
Indignity
Would not to me attach.
But instead
My little head
Has led to this rough patch.
 
Now, I know you've heard the ruma
I'm on the outs with Huma.
I'm living like a monk.
Then the revelation hits her
That I'm even worse than Spitzer
'Cause I sext skanks all my junk.
 

No comments: