Sunday, April 10, 2011

'Southern Gent' Lindsey Graham Pens a Gracious Apology

Via iowahawk:
The Right Reverend Ayman Al-Zawahiri
Cave 37-B, Kandahar Arms

My Dearest Reverend:

On behalf of my colleagues, please allow me to express our deepest shame at the blasphemous action of one our citizens in the incident that so rightly vexed you and other devout followers of the Prophet. Please rest assured that as a civilized nation we in no way condone or tolerate this type of behavior. Although we cannot undo the unimaginable hurt his thoughtlessness caused, we will leave no stone unturned until he has made amends. Your recommendations for a just punishment will of course be given every consideration.

In closing, I hope by putting this incident behind us, we can return to an existential conflict befitting our two great and gentlemanly peoples. I remain, as always,

Your Faithful Servant, etc.,

The Hon. Lindsey Graham of the Charleston Grahams

No comments: