Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gaddafi's Crush

Who knew--Condi Rice was the Tripoli peacock's Justine Bieber?
It seems that Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi was hot for Condi. Rebels ransacking his Bab al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli discovered an odd photo album consisting of “page after page” of snapshots of Rice. And he’s demonstrated his affinity before: in a 2007 Al Jazeera interview, he referred to her as “my darling,” saying, “I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders,” he said, adding, “Leezza, Leezza, Leezza...I love her very much.”
The State Department rightly called it “deeply bizarre and deeply creepy.”
Nah. Condi was kind of cute. Now, if you told me he was crushin' on Hillary--that would be deeply disturbing.



Update: I knew it reminded me of something:

No comments: