1. Barack Obama, narcissist extraordinaire, for once again high-fiving his done-deal with Iran.
2. Bernie Sanders, Socialist blowhard and the only Jew in the presidential race, for giving AIPAC the cold shoulder.
3. Rick Salutin, Toronto Star columnist and crypt-keeper lookalike, for his worshipful words about leftist icon/Israel-despiser Noam Chomsky.
4. Artie Erdogan, Turkey's strongman/wannabe caliph, for singlehandedly sounding the death knell of free speech in his country.
5. Janet Mock, "a black, native Hawaiian trans woman and activist," who canceled her appearance at Brown University (she was supposed to speak about her book--"Redefining Realness") upon learning that the event would be co-sponsored by Jews.
Update: Brown University Probes 'Violent, Threatening' Anti-Semitic, Homophobic Graffiti