Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Just Flew in From Cairo and Boy are My Arms Tired!

Ladies and germs, I give you the comedic stylings of Barack Hussain Obama:
WASHINGTON — Pearls of wisdom from President Barack Obama: Few things in life are harder to find and more important to keep than love.
"Well, love and a birth certificate," he quipped at Saturday's black-tie White House Correspondents' Association dinner, poking fun at the birther movement, which questions whether the president was born in the United States.

"I happen to know that my approval ratings are still very high in the country of my birth," Obama joked.

The president then took aim at Jay Leno, the comedian headlining the dinner, saying the talk-show host was "the only person whose ratings fell more than mine."

Obama also cracked jokes about Vice President Joe Biden and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel.

But Republicans were the butt of many presidential punch lines...
Although his poll numbers are down, he said, he hears he's popular on Twitter and Facebook.
"Or as Sarah Palin calls it, the socialized media," he added...
Actually, I highly doubt that's what Palin would call it, even as a joke since, unlike ObamaCare, Facebook and Twitter are, you know, free.

No comments: