Saturday, November 21, 2015

ISIS's Al-Bagdhadi Sings Porter

The humour, such as it is, is very dark and highly inappropriate, I know. But when the world seems like it's spinning out of control, I feel the need to write song parodies. You could say it's a compulsion. Or maybe it's therapeutic. Either way, here goes:

I get no kick from champagne.
Allah, it's true, said, "There's no booze for you."
I'll tell you want gives me a thrill:
It's knowing that I'm gonna kill.
 
I'd like to blow up that plane.
It has a load of kafirs who'll explode.
We'll show 'em our jihadi will
To 'splode and to blow up and kill. 

I like to kill every time infidels 
Kneel there helpless and hopeless before us.
I like to kill because it's Allah's will 

And "Allah' Akbar!" is this song's chorus.

I get no kick from the West
Our great caliphate I can state is the best.
And, no, I am not mentally ill.
I just gotta rage, seethe and kill.

No comments: