Friday, December 18, 2015

Justin Trudeau Is So Freaking Hot That His APEC Chair Fetches the Highest Price--Even Higher Than Obama's!--At a UNICEF Auction

Wow, Ceeb. I'm so...not impressed.

Other, however, are thrilled to bits. For example, It's a new day In Canada, and I'm feeling good! comments:
Well, what do you expect...Canada and our new PM are making welcomed headline news throughout the world...and it makes me proud to be a Canadian.
Another fan--someone named leepalig--notes:
World recognizes PM Trudeau as people person. we are proud of our PM. 
A party pooper named Ragnar Lothbrok, however, has the termerity to be less than awestruck:
Seriously, this is news? CBC keeps worshipping and idolizing it's hero.
Nailed it, RL.

I am reminded of a set of lyrics by Neil Diamond:
"I am"... I said
To no one there
And no one heard at all
Not even the chair
Those lines never made sense to me--until now. ;

I think I'd put it in another way, though. To wit: Chair today; gone today.

No comments: