Sunday, March 29, 2015

Karaoke Khamenei

Since things seem to be going the Grandiose Ayatollah's way in nuke talks with the infidel pushovers, he decided to take a few moments out of his busy schedule to sing this tribute to E.Y. "Yip" Harburg, lyricist extraordinaire:

I would pulverize the Sunnis
And all their wives and hunnis.
There will be no rebuke.
All the Jews would be vapor
You could read it in the paper
When I finally have a nuke.

I will best that dolt, Obama,
With very little drama.
That suck-up makes me puke.
Pretty soon you'll see my Mahdi--
He's a goodi not a bahdi--
When I finally have a nuke.

Picture me,
Hegemony,
From sea to shining sea.
Wherefore art thou, John Kerry?
He's on his knees? Yes, please.

I will keep up my enrichin'
And make 'em stop their bitchin',
My win won't be fluke.
Obama's "legacy" is looming
And it's full of doom 'n' glooming
When I finally have a nuke.

No comments: