Featured speakers at this year's event include some notables who have appeared in previous years. David Harris mentions two of them in this 2012 article. They are:
- Imam Zaid Shakir, an American cleric who likes "to trade in 9/11 conspiracy theories, aiming for Islamic rule of America, and believing that the U.S. government is at war with Islam."
- Imam Siraj Wahhaj, "US unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing."
- Dr. Munir al-Kassem, about whom Quebec-based anti-jihad blogger Point de Bascule writes here;
- Sheik Hamza Yusuf, about whom Blazing Cat Fur writes here; and, last but definitely not least,
- Tony Blair's wacky, Judeophobic "revert" sister-in-law, Lauren Booth.