Looking For Logic in All the Wrong Places
Remember how after the shooting of Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords, the media pointed a bony finger (metaphorically speaking) at Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh? This time, predictably, in the wake Norway's bloodbath, they're blaming another slew of non-lefties, including Robert Spencer. He writes:
For that matter, no one has explained or can explain how this guy's supposed anti-jihad views have anything to do with his murdering children.
1. Islamic preachers and texts preach violence and hate.
2. Islamic jihadists kill people.
3. Media and Islamic spokesmen say that only Islamophobes think #1 is even happening, or if it is, that it has anything to do with #2.
1. Freedom fighters preach free speech, freedom of conscience and equality of rights for all people, against Sharia and Islamic supremacism that denies those rights, advocating only legal means of protest and dissent.Alas, looking for logic and expecting the media (which mostly tacks left) to embrace it is futile. We live in the age of squish 'n' jihad, an age of delusion, and as I observed yesterday the horror in Norway will enable those whose mental well being depends on putting a happy, multiculti face on everything to further retreat into dreamland.
2. Some nutcase who allegedly expressed allegiance with the freedom fighters kills people, none of whom are preaching Sharia or Islamic supremacism.
3. Media assumes that #1 caused #2 and blames freedom fighters.
Post a Comment